Korean language teacher needed in Dortmund (Dortmund)
Anstellungsart: Vertrag Vergütung: to be determined upon candidate`s experience
QR Code Link to This Post
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We are currently looking for a Korean language teacher for one of our clients in Dortmund.
Some details about the course:
• Our client would like to have General one-to-one Korean in Dortmund
• She would like to have one session a week for a total of 20 hours (10 classes of 2 hours each), and she wishes to start as soon as possible
• Classes should be held on Tuesday at 5pm. If that is not possible, Wednesday at 5pm would be an alternative.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 30 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!
ope to hear from you soon!
María Emilia Pérez Ibarreche
Teacher Recruitment Assistant
Anwerber dürfen den Veröffentlicher dieses Jobbeitrags kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten